- Everglades Air Boat Rides: If you have never been on an airboat or seen the Everglades, then you’re in for a treat. This ride provides a blend of speed and awesome scenery that can melt the time away. An experienced captain will give you the lay of the land, and introduce you to all the popular wildlife of the region.
- Lunch at a Sidewalk Cafe on Ocean Drive in South Beach: If you are hungry after your cruise, then taking advantage of the Sidewalk Café experience will hit the spot and provide a great al fresco dining option. There are plenty of choices that will please your taste buds. And don’t forget, Fort Lauderdale Beach offers numerous out-door dining options as well.
- Shopping at Aventura Mall and Sawgrass Mills Mall: For an opportunity to give your loved ones some souvenirs from your trip, head over to Aventura Mall or Sawgrass Mills Mall. Here you can find all sorts of goodies you might not have closer to home. Both malls offer great dining options, movie entertainment and lots of shopping!
- Miami Seaquarium: To experience water based wildlife in South Florida, the Miami Seaquarium is the place to be. Set on 38 acres of paradise you’ll find a number of key attractions which includes killer whales and dolphins.
- Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS): Experience one of the premier science museums in South Florida and uncover the wonderful and magical world of science. The museum features a hands-on science playground of over 80,000 square feet and the biggest movie screen in South Florida – the AutoNation IMAX Theater.
Above is simply a small list of some of the things you can do to pass your time in South Florida.
Contact Infinity Transportation today to learn more about these exciting adventures and to see how we can transport you to and from these activities during your next vacation.