Infinity Transportation is a growing company looking for dynamic Team Members who want to grow with us.
Are you a team player who shines in a fast paced ever changing environment? Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you self-motivated? Do you have great time management skills? Are you detailed oriented?
If you can answer yes to these questions, and meet the requirements listed below, Infinity Transportation may have the perfect career opportunity for you as a Customer Service Representative.
- self‐motivated and eager to learn and grow
- strong customer service background with proper phone etiquette
- great communication skills (Bi-Lingual is a plus)
- intermediate computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel
- fast-learner who can multitask and take initiative
- general knowledge of the Tri-County area (Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach)
- accurately follows oral and written instructions
- detail oriented with good follow through
- excellent time management and organizational skills
- solves problems independently and in a team environment
- maintains professionalism under tight deadlines and stressful situations
- answering phones – new client reservations and client confirmation calls
- entering, verifying and updating client reservations as needed
- setting up and editing customer profiles
- monitoring client feedback
- replying to quotes entered through reservation system
- monitoring and dispatching of jobs to chauffeurs
- tracking company vehicles to ensure efficiency
- tracking of incoming and outgoing fights
- confirming details of trips 1 day before with Affiliate Partners
We are a high-end ground transportation company looking for high-energy, customer-focused individuals who are looking for a career opportunity with unlimited growth potential.
Are you the right person? Let’s talk about your growing career as a Customer Service Representative.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org