If you answered yes, and meet the requirements listed below, Infinity Transportation may have the perfect career opportunity for you as a Corporate Sales Representative.
As a Corporate Sales Representative you will be responsible for following up on leads generated by the reservation staff and chauffeurs. You will also be responsible for maintaining a relationship with our extensive client base and for generating your own leads through telephone sales, cold call visits to potential client locations and networking opportunities and then following through the sales process to convert them to Corporate Account holders.
The Corporate Sales Representative is a base salary plus commission position. Repeat clients serve as an excellent source of residual continuous income.
- At least 2 years of Sales experience required (Business-to-Business or Corporate Sales preferred but not mandatory)
- High-energy, self-motivated professional
- Out-going, clean-cut and responsible
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – English is a MUST
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We are a growing company, looking for responsible, dynamic individuals who are looking for a career opportunity with a stable, high-end transportation company.
Are you the right person? Let’s talk about your growing career as a Corporate Sales Representative.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com